For urgent or short-term relocations, speed is often of the essence. For rapid results, our relocation consultants search for up to 6 – 8 properties matching your Assignee’s requirements. They provide a full itinerary of the potential options available to meet those requirements.
Home search relocation service includes:
- Needs analysis: detailed discussions take place before assignees arrive to fully understand their needs and preferences
- Ireland housing market information
- Welcome pack: includes maps, local information, guide books, Ireland information on driving, banking, health care and information specific to the assignee’s requirements
- Detailed market evaluation to identify suitable properties and create an itinerary for a property tour
- Accompanied viewings showing a wide selection of properties each day, giving a cross section of property types and neighbourhoods
- Detailed checklists for each property reviewed
- Advice on pros and cons of each short-listed property
- Negotiation of lease terms, advice on legal compliance and oversight of the preparation of the lease
- Inventory and check in: we arrange for these to be carried out together with the transferring of utilities and give advice on telephone and internet service providers
Once a suitable property has been secured settling in services become an important part of relocating, so an assignee starts to settle in and feel at home in their new location. We introduce Assignees to their home, the neighbourhood and useful local services.
Settling in services are co-ordinated by a primary point of contact who ensures that each Assignee has all of the support they need to settle in their new location.
Our settling in programmes are aligned to an Assignee’s profile, specific needs and work within an agreed relocation policy.
For more information regarding our settling in services please contact us for further tips and advice.
A key element to a successful relocation is a detailed area orientation and familiarisation tour, so an assignee can quickly gain a deep insight into their new location.
Celtic Relocations provides an informative and comprehensive area orientation service to show all that an area has to offer before Assignees commence a home search. Our professional search consultants offer in-depth knowledge of each local area, including parks, supermarkets and schools. They offer accompanied viewings to different types of properties, advising on transport connections, clubs, restaurants and hospitals.
Area orientation and familiarisation tours help Assignees become educated about a new area and in turn assists in creating a more focused Home Search programme.
We can provide guidance on schooling options for your children and help throughout the entire process: from the initial interviews through to enrolment. Our counsellors can accompany you during the tours and provide relevant advice, and our account managers can help with the other administrative items.
A cross cultural training programme is important to support the transferee in both the professional and personal aspects of integration in a new country. Our programme IS designed to raise awareness of, and sensitivity to, aspects of intercultural differences, reduce potential negative impacts of cultural misunderstandings and maximise cross-cultural understanding.
Celtic Relocations provides expert support with the process of obtaining employment permits and visas where required. Immigration support is a significant part of our business over the past few years. We are specialised in and offer comprehensive visa and immigration services to expatriates and their families. The legislation is subject to frequent changes and may be very complex at times our in house immigration consultant is totally focused on the various processes and is in daily contact with various government departments.